Well the prize list continues to grow for the October 21st drawing, and I’d like to thank Ronnie Deghetto & The Gold Digger for the latest contribution…a Teknetics Delta 4000 detector. Also the Coastal Empire History Hunters Association for making available a copy of “Relics of the Coastal Empire (Civil War Years)”, a beautiful book fit for any treasure hunter’s library.
A lot of folks in the metal detecting community are stepping up and contributing money as well as prizes to help out Ken MacIntyre. Hope you will too. It’s a chance to help someone in need and who knows you could win a new metal detector in the process. All prizes will be sent directly from the manufacturer to the winners.
Here’s the list of the prizes and details on how you can get entered in the drawing!
- White’s VX3 Metal Detector, with wireless headphones, extra 4×6 DD coil and carry bag (total Retail Value $1,700, compliments of White’s Electronics)
- Garrett GTI 1500 Metal Detector (Retail Value $800, compliments of Garrett Metal Detectors)
- Fisher F75 LTD, Black Edition Metal Detector (Retail Value $1,449, compliments of Fisher Research Labs)
- Minelab X-terra 705 (Retail Value $1,153, compliments of Minelab)
- Treasure Commander TC1X, Uncle Si Signature Series, Metal Detector (Retail Value 279.00, compliments of Kellyco)
- Tesoro Silver Umax Metal Detector (Retail Value $299, compliments of Outdoor Outfitters)
- Teknetics Delta 4000 Metal Detector (Retail Value $279.00, compliments of The Gold Digger
- MetalDetector.com $250 Gift Card redeemable at and compliments of MetalDetector.com-Detector Electronics corp.
- A canvas print (retail value $200) compliments of Karl Wagner
- The book “Relics of the Coastal Empire” (retail value $59.00, compliments of the Coastal Empire History Hunters Association
We also have three one-year subscriptions to American Digger Magazine, three one-year subscriptions to Lost Treasure magazine, three one-year subscriptions to Western Eastern Treasures, plus books by Dick Stout, Greybird Publishers and others. And….. prizes are continuing to come in.
You can donate as much as you like; the more you donate the more tickets you’ll receive (every $5 gets you one ticket). The drawing will be held on the October 21, 2013 Relic Roundup Show. You do NOT have to be present to win. To purchase tickets, please call 770-362-8671.
You can also email email@example.com or you can pay directly via Paypal to the following account: Lisamac59@yahoo.com. If you choose to pay via Paypal you MUST include name, address, phone and email so that you can be contacted if you win. You will be emailed photos of your tickets/numbers.
If you wish to pay by mail send your checks or money orders made out to Lisa MacIntyre, and mail them to Greybird, Post Office Box 126, Acworth, Georgia 30101. Here again be sure to include your name, address, phone and email…If you want your tickets mailed to you be sure to enclosed a self addressed, stamped envelope. Otherwise you will be sent photos via email.
You can keep updated on Ken’s progress by clicking HERE
DIVA’S RECENT OUTING
Was pleased to see that Allyson Cohen (a.k.a. the Detecting Diva) had a productive & fun day recently. Check out her story “Dave Wise’s Cellar Hole Redemption” here.
Dave Wise and Todd Hiltz have a good thing going with all their colonial cellar hole sites and they work them hard and often. Be sure to check back here in a day or two…. I will share their exact locations (calm down you two…just busting your chops). Todd has also shared a lot of their adventures on YouTube. Just enter Thiltzy1 in the search area and enjoy. Great job everyone….
THE LATEST IN THE UK FROM JOHN HOWLAND VIA THE MALAMUTE SALOON
Well Bubba sure knows how to stir things up some, and is also very adept when it comes to bullshit . I will let you decide. His latest update can be found by clicking on the Malamute Saloon link above and scrolling down to today’s date!